- Phoenix Petroleum raises P2-billion in STCP saleMANILA, PHILIPPINES – Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc. (PNX), the country’s leading independent oil company, has announced the close of the [...]
- Phoenix Petroleum, Cebu Pacific sign 10-year supply contractLeading independent oil company Phoenix Petroleum Philippines and leading carrier Cebu Pacific marked a decade of strong and indispensable partnership [...]
- Phoenix Petroterminals and Industrial Park inaugurates new port facilityPhoenix Petroterminals and Industrial Park Corp. (PPIPC), a subsidiary of Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, recently inaugurated its new port facility at [...]
- Get Gilas Pilipinas limited edition sports watch at Phoenix stationsBring home a limited edition Gilas Pilipinas sports watch by fueling at Phoenix Petroleum stations. Every P500 single or accumulated purchase [...]
- Phoenix Petroleum President named Most Outstanding Mindanao Business LeaderPhoenix Petroleum President and CEO Dennis Uy has been named Most Outstanding Mindanao Business Leader for the 2014 Mindanao Business [...]
- Phoenix Cyclomax Motocross on May 24Phoenix Petroleum Philippines partners with MotoX Davao to present the Phoenix Cyclomax Motocross at the MotoX Davao race track inside [...]
- Phoenix Petroleum raises P2-billion in STCP sale
Through dealership agreements, Phoenix Petroleum offers for franchising the right to operate a Phoenix gasoline retail service station, and use of the company’s retail operations and management system.
BE A PHOENIX STATION DEALER! For Luzon, contact Mr. Francis Lapid at 0917-307-8815. For Visayas, Mr. Fidel Aloba at 0917-301-5504. For Mindanao, Mr. Norman Navarro at 0917-311-9801. Or contact our Customer Service Hotlines 1-800-10-PNXFUEL (769-3835) and 0917-313-7011.