- Phoenix Petroleum posts 9-month income of P507 millionPublicly-listed leading independent oil company Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc. (PNX.PS) announced today a consolidated net income of Php 507 million [...]
- Get limited edition Phoenix diecast tanker at Phoenix stations in MindanaoBring home a limited edition Phoenix Diecast Tanker by fueling at Phoenix Petroleum stations. Every P500 single or accumulated purchase of [...]
- Phoenix Petroleum debuts in the PDEx debt market with the maiden issuance and listing of short-term commercial paper due 2015From left: Philippine Dealing & Exchange Corp. President & COO Antonino A. Nakpil, AB Capital and Investment Corp. President Senen [...]
- Phoenix Petroleum raises P2-billion in STCP saleMANILA, PHILIPPINES – Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc. (PNX), the country’s leading independent oil company, has announced the close of the [...]
- Phoenix Petroleum, Cebu Pacific sign 10-year supply contractLeading independent oil company Phoenix Petroleum Philippines and leading carrier Cebu Pacific marked a decade of strong and indispensable partnership [...]
- Phoenix Petroterminals and Industrial Park inaugurates new port facilityPhoenix Petroterminals and Industrial Park Corp. (PPIPC), a subsidiary of Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, recently inaugurated its new port facility at [...]
- Phoenix Petroleum posts 9-month income of P507 million
Through dealership agreements, Phoenix Petroleum offers for franchising the right to operate a Phoenix gasoline retail service station, and use of the company’s retail operations and management system.
BE A PHOENIX STATION DEALER! For Luzon, contact Mr. Francis Lapid at 0917-307-8815. For Visayas, Mr. Fidel Aloba at 0917-301-5504. For Mindanao, Mr. Norman Navarro at 0917-311-9801. Or contact our Customer Service Hotlines 1-800-10-PNXFUEL (769-3835) and 0917-313-7011.