To apply as an accredited Phoenix supplier, follow the detailed procedure below.
Notarized Supplier Application for Accreditation Form
- Company Profile
- CTC of Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- SEC Registration / General Information Sheet
- Audited Financial Statement (last three years) with noted
- BIR Certificate of Registration (Form 2303)
- Mayor's Permit / Business Permit / Sanitary Permit
- DTI Registration
- Office / Warehouse / Factory Location Map
- List of products/services and major clients
- Table of organization (including list of officers with designations)
- Certificate of Exclusivity / Distributorship (if applicable)
Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
Phoenix Bulk Depot
Lanang, Davao City 8000 Philippines
We look forward to hearing from you!
NEWS FROM PHOENIX
1 million pesos, a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Tata cars up for grabs at the Phoenix Amateur Golf Tourney in Cebu
Exciting prizes await winners of the Phoenix PULSE Technology Amateur Golf Tournament, which will tee…
The country’s leading independent oil company, Phoenix Petroleum, has signed a memorandum of understanding with CNOOC…