Phoenix lubricants are currently sold in all Phoenix retail stations, and selected auto and bike supply stores nationwide.
The new and revitalized packaging of Phoenix lubricants are improved with formulations and additives for better performance: Cycloboosters for superior engine protection, Speed booster for enhanced engine performance, and Heavy Duty Detergency Formula for longer engine life.
The new line of Phoenix lubricants boast of better quality and packaging, are competitively-priced, and aligned with the new industry standards.
New products at 800ml content and carton re-packaging in 12x1 liters and 4x4 liters configurations are also introduced in the portfolio.
The Phoenix Lubes and Sales Distribution team implements a distributor rollout program designed to select capable business partners for all territories nationwide. These business partners are selected on the basis of their financial, logistics, manpower and network resources in addition to their marketing & distribution experience.
Our distributors are expected to build the lubricants business in their assigned territories, with the following support from the company:
- Development of a Master/Start-up Coverage Plan
- Master List of Accounts
- Development of a Business/Financial Plan of specific Distributor operations
- Assistance in deployment of start-up operational strategy
- Training on product knowledge & lubricants selling
- Regular monitoring of activities and all aspects of the operations by well-trained Lubes Account Managers
- National and local marketing and promotional programs
- Merchandising materials
- Territory exclusivity