To apply as a supplier of Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc., please follow the procedure below:
1. Read our registration, accreditation, and evaluation guidelines here.
2. Download and fill up Supplier Application for Accreditation Form here.
4. Wait for our email and call for the initial interview.
5. If you pass the interview, we will ask for the following requirements:
- Notarized Supplier Application for Accreditation Form
- Company Profile
- CTC of Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- SEC Registration / General Information Sheet
- Audited Financial Statement (last three years) with noted
- BIR Certificate of Registration (Form 2303)
- Mayor's Permit / Business Permit / Sanitary Permit
- DTI Registration
- Office / Warehouse / Factory Location Map
- List of products/services and major clients
- Table of organization (including list of officers with designations)
- Certificate of Exclusivity / Distributorship (if applicable
6. Mail the notarized Supplier Accreditation Form and above requirements to:
Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
Phoenix Bulk Depot
Lanang, Davao City 8000 Philippines
7. If need be, our Purchasing Group will schedule a visit to your company.
8. If you pass the accreditation, you will be given a Certificate of Accreditation valid for one year, and be informed of supply projects of Phoenix Petroleum. Accreditation may be renewed every year. Phoenix does not charge for accreditation and renewal.