Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills, handled several brand and marketing campaigns and activations from start to finish including head and leg work, worked in an industry that has synergy to petroleum or in an FMCG company under brand trade marketing, and/or consumer marketing, is creative, innovative, a team-player, and is willing to learn and be trained
- Has held a supervisory position for at least 5 years, specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Willing to travel anywhere in the Philippines
- Having a valid driver’s license is a plus
- Provide input for and/or create holistic tactical campaigns and activations aligned to the overall brand vision
- Implement marketing activities while ensuring alignment to overall strategy/brand guidelines
- Observe compliance and implementation of corporate product strategy to promote one look, one message, one experience across the country
- Prepare reports and data analysis to determine next strategies and steps that will help achieve the company targets
- Actively participate in dealer-related events/corporate events and sponsorships
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on project implementations/executions
- Perform other tasks which may be assigned from time to time
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org