Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Civil, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years of experience working in the petroleum industry handling FWS, OEM, and Automotive
- Willing to travel
- Has worked with suppliers and is well-adept in after-market automotive servicing business
- Knows how to effectively handle people
- Result-oriented and can effectively work as part of a team
- With good presentation and communication skills
- Has selling and negotiation skills
- Has a working knowledge of financials
- Has good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Preferably has held an Assistant Manager/Manager position in the Marketing/Business Development field or equivalent.
- Will directly report to the General Manager for Lubricant Sales and Distribution
- Will be tasked to open new accounts for Phoenix: OEM, FWS, IWS and Hypermarket
- Will be responsible in determining appropriate targets (revenue) for each business channel and ensuring that overall area targets are achieved
- Will formulate KPI and sales strategies for account acquisition and maximization
- Will lead and create customer-centric and revenue-driven programs
- Will proactively implement both traditional and non-traditional sales programs and strategies
- Will recommend and implement incentive schemes to better manage associates and increase sales performance
- Will conduct a quarterly performance evaluation, measuring both qualitative and quantitative outputs
- Will conduct mid-year and yearly business planning sessions
- Will organize monthly coordination meetings with other departments to ensure seamless internal work process and to address issues and concerns using appropriate and doable resolutions
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org