Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Training and Development or related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in SAP is required.
- With excellent communication skills.
- Prepares all administrative requirements for training activities, from preparation to completion and post-training activities.
- Prepares MR/PR, payments, etc. as required by the HR-Training department.
- Maintains HR-Training database.
- Does all the administrative work for the HR-Training & Development Business Unit.
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, at email@example.com for Luzon, or at firstname.lastname@example.org for Visayas and Mindanao.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com