- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Training and Development or related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in SAP is required.
- With excellent communication skills.
- Prepares all administrative requirements for training activities, from preparation to completion and post-training activities.
- Prepares MR/PR, payments, etc. as required by the HR-Training department.
- Maintains HR-Training database.
- Does all the administrative work for the HR-Training & Development Business Unit.
Or mail to:
Davao : Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
Manila : 25/F, Fort Legend Towers, 3rd Ave. cor. 31st St., Fort Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig City
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org