- University graduate in Accounting, Finance, or Internal Auditing
- Preferably a Certified Internal Auditor, other certifications are an advantage (Certification in Risk Management Assurance)
- With at least 7 years of meaningful experience in the field of internal auditing, internal control assessment, compliance or risk management
- With at least 5 years supervisory experience in internal auditing
- With excellent skills in management (planning, organizing, directing, and monitoring projects)
- Assisting the company in fulfilling its vision, mission, strategic initiatives, and objectives, by effectively managing its internal audit activity and ensuring that his/her work adds value to the organization.
- Providing objective and relevant assurance, and consulting services
- Contributing to the effectiveness and efficiency of governance, risk management, and control processes.
Or mail to:
Davao : Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
Manila : 25/F, Fort Legend Towers, 3rd Ave. cor. 31st St., Fort Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig City
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org