Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Must be a graduate of a 5-year college degree, preferably of a Mechanical Engineering course or the like
- Has experience in LPG Storage and Filling Operations
- With more than 5 years of successful Operations and Engineering experience in LPG Industrial, Commercial, and Refilling facilities
- Has strong initiative, and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has advanced computer skills
- Can marry theory with practical conditions
- Has experience in Facility Operations and Asset Management, LPG Facilities Design, Construction, Safety, and HSSE Management
- Has the ability to communicate with stakeholders across a wide spectrum
- Is a leader and a team player
- Is self-driven and result-oriented
- Can work under pressure and deliver on time and within budget
- Assist in managing the Luzon Plant operational aspects of the LPG Business within the defined geography
- Ensure that refilling plants and transport operations are operated according to local laws and LPG standards, in line with the Group HSE Policies and customer needs whilst ensuring that the cost structure is in line with best practice
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, at email@example.com for Luzon, or at firstname.lastname@example.org for Visayas and Mindanao.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com