- Willing to be assigned anywhere in Luzon
- Candidate must be a graduate of B.S. Chemistry, B.S. Chemical Engineering Technology, Bachelor of Applied Science or any allied courses of B.S. Chemistry with at least 60 units of chemistry.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably specializing in Science & Technology/Laboratory or equivalent.
- Experienced or Apprenticeship in a Petroleum Testing Laboratory or a Manufacturing Company or a Service Testing Laboratory
- Exposure and/or knowledge in using analytical instruments like UV-Vis, pH, AAS, ICP, XRF, Auto-titrators
- Chemical/Physical Testing Experience and/or Knowledge
- Experience working in a team set-up; Can work on a solo capacity
- Very capable to prepare reagents and standardize chemical reagents
- Can perform number crunching activities
- Public speaking or leading an event/team/group is an advantage
- Willing to be relocated and to travel.
- Performs Chemical and Physical testing of Lubricants based on ASTM and IP standards.
- Performs Chemical and Physical testing of Fuels based on ASTM and IP standards.
- Maintains the accuracy, cleanliness and proper working conditions of analytical instruments and other measuring devices used in the Quality Assurance & Product Development Department.
- Maintains accurate and timely records of activities/data and information assigned by the Quality Assurance Officer/s or Manager that are needed for management decision making.
- Performs quality inspection Phoenix fuels on retail stations on a nationwide scale
- Conducts site inspection of toll blending & filling of service providers
- Assists in the development of products, methods, procedures and training materials development
- Assists in the implementation, conduction, and roll-out of technical training to Phoenix personnel.
- Will perform other responsibilities as may be assigned by superior or management related to Quality Assurance & Product Development Department responsibilities, tasks and functions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com