Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Automotive student with good moral character
- Acceptable mechanical experience or appropriate technical training. Identify problems
- Plan work procedures, using charts, technical manuals, and experience. Test parts and systems to ensure that they work properly
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, checking fluid levels, and rotating tires
- Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads, wheel bearings, and sensors
- Perform repairs to manufacturer and customer specifications
- Explain automotive problems and parts
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com, at firstname.lastname@example.org for Luzon, or at email@example.com for Visayas and Mindanao.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org