1. Fill up the form of intent below and Franchise Application form, or call our Franchise contact persons: For Luzon, contact Mr. Francis Lapid at 0917-307-8815. For Visayas, Mr. Fidel Aloba at 0917-301-5504. For Mindanao, Mr. Norman Navarro at 0917-311-9801.
2. The Retail Territory Manager assigned to your area will give you a call and meet to discuss your queries as a prospective business partner.
3. Following the meeting, you will be asked to fill up a Phoenix Franchise Application Form where your proposed site will be indicated as well. (If no site is proposed, we will look for a suitable area for you from our pool of lots.)
4. We will visit the proposed site and do a traffic count. In case the site does not conform to Phoenix’s standards, you may submit other locations or choose from our pool of sites.
5. We will schedule an interview of you with the Dealer Selection Panel (DSP). Here, you will meet a team of executives who will ask about your background and commitment to operating a Phoenix station.
6. If you pass the interview, you will sign a Franchise Agreement with Phoenix and pay the corresponding fees.
7. For CODO stations, Phoenix will secure the necessary permits. For DODO, you will secure the permits, but we will assist you in the process.
8. Your Phoenix station will be constructed in approximately four months depending on the size.
9. You and your staff will undergo technical training.
10. We will assist you in your soft and grand opening. Congratulations and welcome to the growing Phoenix family!