Read how we process and protect your personal data submitted via our website.
By submitting your personal information, you are giving us the permission to send you messages about our company, and our products and services.
SPECIAL NOTICE - 13 YEARS OLD AND BELOW
Our website is not intended for minors; hence, we will not deliberately collect, use, and process any personal information provided to us by visitors 13 years of age and below.
Site visitors who are 13 years of age and below who wish to communicate with us are requested to course their concerns through a parent or guardian.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our main objective for gathering personal information is to provide potential customers with information about our company and the products and services included in our portfolio. Among the information we collect are:
- Name, designation, name of company/organization, nature of business, email address, telephone number, fax number, and physical address
- Nature of inquiry, order details, product concerns, product and service complaints
- Submissions for contests, registration for contests and/or events
- Feedback on our products and services
The information we have received will be used to:
- Respond accordingly to submitted queries or requests
- Process submitted orders or applications
- Administer or otherwise carry out mutually-agreed obligations
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any supplied goods or services
- Provide more information about our array of products and services, especially to those with specific needs/requirements
- Improve how our website can be accessed, navigated, and used
- Receive and respond to employment applications
If, at any time, you wish to stop receiving information about our company, kindly contact us through the information provided below. Once we have received your request, we will cease to send you any communication, and we will delete your information from our database.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can be assured that we will not disclose the information you have provided without your permission, unless we are legally required to do so (for example, if we were required to do so by legal process or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crimes), or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights, property or personal safety, and to ensure the protection of users, customers, or other individuals.
We value your views and feedback. And so, from time to time, we will set up notice boards, newsgroups, area for feedbacks and email submissions, and forums or chat rooms to gather information. The information we will be able to collect will be used to improve this site and our products and services.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We aim to maintain the accuracy of the information provided to us. And so, if you wish to update your profile, kindly contact us through the contact details provided below.
Our current system was designed to protect your privacy, and to prevent unauthorized access and improper usage. We will continue to update these measures to be able to provide you the best security there is.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
Attn. Data Protection Office
Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City, Philippines 8000