Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Finance (preferably a CPA)
- With at least 2 years of experience in audit or financial controls
- Has good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Oversee bookkeeping, submission schedules, financial statements, and other reports of Joint Ventures
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of reports before submission
- Review and evaluate the transactions in compliance with regulations and group policies
- Perform testing of controls to test the effectiveness of the control framework and recommended adjustment in procedures
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com