Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, and must be a CPA
- Has experience with SAP and Google Workspace applications
- Knowledgeable in accounting-related standards
- Perform account reconciliations, journal entries, data compilation, reclassification, clearing, and analyses in ensuring accuracy and timely submission of account schedules
- Work with external auditors during annual and special audits in the provision of audit requirements to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- Analyze and manage accounting schedules, evaluate them regularly and assist to close all procedures, and ensure compliance to procedural and reporting standards
- Maintain accuracy in all accounting files and balance sheets, and provide support to all work papers and bank accounts
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com