Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field
- Has experience in aviation, terminal or engineering operations
- Knowledgeable in Google Workspace applications
- Manage and control general and airport tank farm activities to ensure hitting internal business targets and compliance with regulatory rules and regulations, local laws, corporate safety, security, and environmental standards
- Ensure health, safety, environment, and security standards are met by staff, contractors, and visitors
- Support in creating detailed site plans and implementing the action items to ensure the continuous improvement of the team and airport operations
- Ensure proper and regular maintenance of all terminal equipment and refueler trucks in line with company policies, manufacturer manual, and preventive maintenance schedule
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Corner Rizal Drive and 4th Avenue, Bonifacio South District, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org