- Candidate must be a graduate of Industrial Engineering/Business Studies/Administration/Management/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has handled several brand and marketing campaigns and activation from start to finish, including head and leg work
- Has worked in an industry that has synergy to petroleum or in an FMCG company under brand trade marketing and/or consumer marketing
- Preferably with 5 years and up experience as supervisor specializing in marketing/business development or equivalent
- Willing to travel anywhere in the Philippines
- Driver’s licensed is a plus
- Provides input and/or creates holistic tactical campaigns and activations aligned to the company’s overall brand vision
- Implements marketing activities while ensuring alignment to overall strategy/brand guidelines
- Observes/complies/implements corporate product strategy to promote one look, one message, one experience across the country
- Prepares reports and data analysis to determine next strategies and steps that will help achieve the business unit’s or the company’s KPI
- Actively participates in dealer-related events, corporate events, and sponsorship activities that will help enhance skills and bring new ideas to the table that will benefit the team
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders on project implementation/execution
- Performs other tasks which may be assigned from time to time
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com