Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree
- Having a post-baccalaureate degree (MBA, MS Finance, etc.) is an advantage
- Has at least 3 years of experience in the business areas of operations, finance, sales, marketing, and project management
- Has good communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Lead the implementation of business performance management with all business units and functions
- Ensure the completion of the monthly performance dashboards of business units and functions spanning data gathering processing and reporting
- Establish accountability for business performance through comparison and analysis of actual performance vs. both business plans and the company’s strategic intent
- Drive performance gap remediation through action planning and effective follow-through with concerned stakeholders
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org