Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any business course
- Has experience as a purchaser in a power, energy, or petroleum industry
- Has good communication skills
- Manage the buying process for a given set of goods in line with specified cost, quality, and delivery targets
- Balance both tactical executions with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost-reduction projects
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers/contractors, and review opportunities to make business savings while utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
- Assess and evaluate suppliers/contractors and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities
- Assess tenders and quotations from potential suppliers
- Process purchase requisitions/orders within purchasing authority
- Prepare purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and with organizational targets and requirements
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance, and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th to 17th Floors, UDENNA Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org