Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of business, technical, or marketing courses
- Has a minimum of two years of professional experience in a commercial leadership role (background in the field of oil and energy or FMCG is an advantage)
- Has proven experience in managing complex/large scale business projects
- Analyze commercial performance across Business Units and gather insights into the external environment through the consumer insights team
- Increase customer focus, reduce barriers for sales teams, and take responsibility for enabling commercial teams in optimizing value propositions, sales planning & strategies, and other relevant sales skills
- Perform regular reviews, and analyze commercial success metrics
- Assist in design and execution of the development program of the sales account managers in Sales and Commercial competencies
- Conduct root cause analysis on actual scenarios that post a barrier in achieving sales and operational excellence goals
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com