Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Has a bachelor’s degree or has taken up classes in business and other related areas, human resources, or psychology
- With 3-5 years of progressive experience in competency training in the Oil and Gas Industry, or similar Industry
- With at least 3 years in a Supervisory Role
- Has operational knowledge and interpersonal skills that enable good working relationship with people at all levels, motivate others, and change people’s attitudes when necessary
- Has excellent time management skills to execute effectively training schedules
- Knowledgeable in developing new programs for employees development
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, at email@example.com for Luzon, or at firstname.lastname@example.org for Visayas and Mindanao.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com