Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- Experience in coaching and developing others is an advantage
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Provide holistic continuous improvement support to functional units (the role will have the ability to influence staff either directly or indirectly)
- Run numerous training events and courses, as dictated by the operational need
- Work with stakeholders to identify pain areas and scope opportunities that form the basis of a strong improvement pipeline to be delivered across the organization and its feeder processes
- Ensure that effective quality processes are adhered to and that appropriate tools and processes are being used to drive continuous improvement
- Coach and train the staff, at all levels, as a subject matter expert on RPA, Lean Sigma methodology, and BPM, on the use of these methodologies to deliver CI projects and to cultivate a strong continuous improvement mindset
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Corner Rizal Drive and 4th Avenue, Bonifacio South District, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org