Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Knowledgeable in SAP and G-Suites Applications
- Place and amend orders, and coordinate with other service partners in the order-to-cash process as required
- Handle issues and provide appropriate solutions or alternatives within the SLA, while monitoring to ensure resolution of the issue
- Monitor open orders, review order status, and manage block order inquiries
- Handle basic customer credit concerns
- Manage end-to-end processing of customer complaints, feedback, and compliments
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com