Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- Has experience in data analysis and technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation
- Has excellent presentation and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Determine database structural requirements by analyzing the stakeholders’ operations, applications, and programming, reviewing objectives with stakeholders, and evaluating current systems
- Develop database solutions by designing data systems and defining database physical structure and functional capabilities including security, back-up, and recovery specifications
- Identify data sources and use automated tools to extract data from different sources, and assess the quality of data, clean the data, and fix related problems
- Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends, and generate information and insights from complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org