Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferably with a master’s degree in Technology Management, Marketing, and/or Business Administration, and has a professional certification in Project Management
- Experience in roles such as project manager, digital transformation officer, strategic planner, digital marketer, data accelerator, or data architect is an advantage
- Perform current state analysis, define desired state, and identify gaps to address e.g., digital maturity assessment, developing strategy, and road-map to address maturity gaps
- Identify digital transformation opportunities based on digital technology trends and prepare a multi-year program to cover projects/initiatives to address maturity gaps and exploit digital transformation opportunities
- Manage all digital transformation projects as an integrated program, making sure that interdependencies are effectively addressed and delivery efficiencies are achieved
- Provide governance or oversight over delivery of the projects in the program and monitor and control overall status of the projects
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com