Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Is a licensed Mechanical or Civil Engineer
- With a least 2 years of experience in repairing and maintaining of equipment and facilities, preferably of gasoline stations or retail stores
- Has strong AutoCAD, analytic, presentation, and planning skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Google apps (docs, sheets, etc. )
- Has knowledge of MS Project or other related engineering programs
- Monitor repair and maintenance schedules and updates of retail station equipment (dispenser, STP, UGT, tire inflator, POS, CCTV, compressor, etc.)
- Provide the schedule of repair and maintenance of stations, and remind the concerned people about them.
- Monitor repair response of technicians versus SLA.
- Collate data from assigned stations and record them in the repair and maintenance monitoring forms
- Submit weekly summarized updates and reports of pump repair and maintenance works in stations
- Monitor repair and maintenance expenses of stations
- Monitor pump running hours and breakdowns, then analyze the data versus volume loss
- Research and provide improvement to lessen repair and maintenance cost for pumps
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com