Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and has experience in financial reporting
- Has good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ensure complete, accurate, and timely financial reports such as profit and loss statement, and cash settlement report of franchisees (includes a weekly and monthly review of reports)
- Review cash reconciliation and sales audit reports pertaining to franchisees
- Prepare sale invoices and official receipts for the franchisee’s payment for expenses incurred for the month
- Act as the liaison to internal and external auditors of the company for franchise accounting
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com