Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years of working experience as a supervisor specializing in Finance – Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Provide timely inputs on weekly fuels transfer prices and other information needed by the COB sales team.
- Analyze profitability on a per supply point, per product, and per customer basis, and report the findings to COB for pricing decision
- Assist the Fuels Pricing Manager on pricing instruments such as hedging, fixed pricing, MOPS pricing, and etc.
- Create and maintain customer pricing data, as established by COB, in a timely and accurate manner according to policies and controls in place.
- Collect and collate value chain data for analysis to identify opportunities where value may be unlocked, and recommend a course of action.
- Manage administrative activities of the Retail Pricing System (RFS) – for Retail Fuels Pricing Analyst
- Advise price change to customers, update the database, and send out advisories
- Generate pricing and profitability reports
- Assist in formulating pricing contract, discounts, and other sales pricing agreements
- Create sales contracts, schedule agreements, and rebate agreements in the SAP system from the Customer Contract terms and conditions.
- Ensure adherence to fuels pricing policies, procedures, and standards
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; and escalating unresolved problems.
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com