Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Has technical experience in Engineering or Audit
- Has a background in the petroleum industry and at least 7 years meaningful experience in the field
- With at least 5 years experience as a supervisor
- Has good internal auditing, strategic thinking, and communication skills
- Has good project management skills (planning, organizing, directing, and monitoring)
Assist the Company in fulfilling its vision, mission, strategic initiatives, and objectives by effectively managing the internal audit activity and ensure that it adds value to the organization. He/She can accomplish this by providing objective and relevant assurance, consulting services, and contributing to the effectiveness and efficiency of governance, risk management, and control processes.
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com