Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or Business Administration
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant and/or a Certified Internal Auditor
- Has at least one year of experience in internal or external audit
- Conduct audit fieldwork by performing compliance and substantive testing of transactions
- Prepare the initial draft of audit findings and recommendations, and have a discussion with the involved business unit personnel to obtain agreement on the facts and key statements in the report
- Present to the immediate supervisor the results, recommendations, and conclusions of the audit engagements
- Identify control and process weaknesses, document main control points, and provide evidential support for report recommendations
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com