Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accountancy, Finance, or Business Management
- Has experience in Capital Markets (equity or debt), Investment Banking, Equity Research, Corporate Finance, or Investor Relations
- Work with Treasury and provide support to develop and implement a long-term financing/capital raising strategy based on an optimal capital structure and the company’s long-term objectives
- Assist in monitoring the company’s financial health, and recommend strategies to strengthen the its financial metrics
- Analyze all aspects of any capital markets activity (debt, equity, or hybrid)
- Help build awareness and understanding of the company’s strategy and performance among internal and external stakeholders
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com