Website P-F-L Petroleum Management, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (preferably a CPA or with a Master’s degree)
- Has a minimum of one-year experience in audit and financial controls
- Preferably with experience working in a joint venture set-up
- Explain, present, and analyze the financial performance and plans of the business, including P&L, budget variance, OPEX, cost management, cost benefit, and customer profitability
- Support business leaders with decision making from a finance perspective with solid data analysis, actionable insights, advice, and recommendations on historic and future financial performance
- Ensure that Finance supports the business in maximizing revenue, profitability, and cost efficiency
- Oversee bookkeeping and monthly submission of schedules, financial statements, and other reports
- Manage financial forecast, including an analysis of key business drivers and timely communication of risks and opportunities
- Review and evaluate transactions in compliance with regulations and policies
- Perform testing of controls to test effectiveness of control framework and recommend adjustments in procedures
- Communicate effectively any control gaps to ensure remedial actions
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org