Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- A graduate of a degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance (preferably a CPA or with master’s degree)
- Has a minimum 3-year audit and financial controls experience
- Preferably with experience working in a joint venture set-up
- With excellent analytical and written and oral communication skills
- Is able to apply Continuous Improvement behaviors to lead improvement initiatives
- Is able to develop an extensive network of contacts, subject matter experts, and decision makers across the business to help resolve issues
- Ensure that Joint Ventures controls and governance are operated as expected
- Perform testing of controls to test effectiveness control framework (e.g. review of inventory management, cash management, reconciliation of accounts, transaction authorization)
- Communicate effectively with Governance Risk and Assurance Advisor and control gaps to ensure remedial actions
- The role may touch on our partners’ delicate information that have to be dealt with utmost sensitivity
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com