Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- A graduate of business accounting with technical capability
- Experience in IT support of business systems, SAP ERP, or other systems is an advantage
- With strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Has the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is a pro-active learner and a team player
- To be responsible for the first and second level application support and ensuring the continuous improvement, availability, and performance of existing systems.
- To ensure that requests for support are properly logged, and assigned and responded to in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures.
- To ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed of progress and that corrective action is taken to avoid or minimize delays.
- To deliver investigation and resolution of application issues (incident requests)
- To fulfill standard operational changes (service requests)
- Prepare and update technical documentation.
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org