Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Finance (preferably a CPA or with a master’s degree)
- Has good communication Skills
- Has work experience in audit and financial controls
- Ensure that joint ventures controls and governance are operating as expected
- Perform testing of controls to test the effectiveness control framework (e.g. review of inventory management, cash management, reconciliation of accounts, transaction authorization, etc.)
- Communicate effectively with governance risk and assurance advisor, and control gaps to ensure remedial actions
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th to 17th Floors, UDENNA Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org