- A graduate of a Business, Marketing, or Engineering course
- With at least 2 to 3 years of field sales experience preferably in an FMCG or similar products being sold in the
high street channel
- Has worked with distributors and direct accounts
- Identify different channels and area opportunities where Lube products can be sold through direct and
- Analyze trends within distributor's market, identify buying habit/pattern, identify competitors/activities
and make recommendations to increase business.
- Provide specific sell-out plan and marketing support to the distributor, trade outlets, and end user.
-Per category analysis (MCO, HDDEO, PCMO, Allied and Industrial) and Pipe lining of products per store
-Suggest distributor order base on off take and demands of the area
-Below the line activities/promotion
- Provide a regular/cohesive trade and pricing survey of area being covered
- Prepare annual distributor business plan and conduct monthly business review
- Weekly/Monthly monitoring/report of the following
-Distributors inventory/off take per SKU
-Itinerary of DSP, work with schedule
-AR, Security and Overdues update
-Submission of WIR WAR, TER
-Prospect Accounts/ New Accounts
- Provide quarter projection per distributor (rolling forecast)
- Be able to identify DSP's training requirement and conduct training necessary to sell to trade.
- Cascade any BU/ company direction & marketing promotion
- Perform Monthly business review with clear and specific action plans to distributors.
- Monthly report of sales performance vs last year vs target, Action plans to Managers & BU Head
- Manage and coach LAMS (Lubes Account Managers) to meet targets and commitments.
- Manage Volume, OPEX , CAPEX, Contribution Margin and Past Dues in his area.
- Open IWS channel to serve as role model to his LAMs.
- Drive Operational Excellence to his team.
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org