Website Phoenix LPG Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Engineering major in Electrical, Electronics, Civil, or Mechanical. Having a license is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome. Work experience is an advantage particularly in the LPG industry, construction services, electrical installation, piping installation, etc.
- Knowledgeable on Electro pneumatic equipment and controls
- Conduct preventive maintenance to all LPG production facilities, safety facilities, electrical & instrumentation system, and lorries
- Conduct troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Prepare equipment monitoring report, as well as weekly diesel fire pump and generator test report
- Submit work orders and service reports for completed repair and maintenance activities
- Record all maintenance activities in the logbook
- Compile Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) reports
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com