Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
- Has relevant experience in operations, finance, sales, marketing. and project management
- Adept in financial modeling, and business opportunity, stakeholder, and risk management
- Assess the end-to-end project feasibility and attractiveness of M&A, JV, Divestments opportunities versus other options (e.g. organic growth) for the Phoenix group
- Analyze and understand internal value proposition, counterparty’s value drivers and risk appetite, and use them to influence commercial/structuring decisions and negotiation positions
- Liaise with the Planning Performance and Business Strategy team for regular portfolio management review exercise
- Provide inputs or lead options for the deal structure, taking into account Phoenix, co-venturers, and counterparty considerations
- Develop and challenge shareholder models and link these to economic models
- Ensure appropriate risk reward allocation, maximum value capture for the company, and financial robustness of the deal are achieved
- Understand and articulate the impact that non-financial aspects of the deal have on the M&A, JV, Divestments deal or Financing, and ensure that these are properly taken into account in structuring
- Evaluate and assess large-scale financings on behalf of Phoenix and its co-venturers, clearly distinguishing between responsibilities towards the joint venture and its sponsors collectively and to Phoenix as one party to the transaction
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org