Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, preferably a registered nurse
- Has at least 3 years of experience in the medical field or as a company nurse
- Has good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Schedule and implement annual, periodical, and special medical examinations of employees
- Provide first-aid treatments and medications for employees as needed
- Conduct regular inventory of medicines and medical supplies
- Prepare purchase requisition requests for medicines as necessary to ensure the availability of all medical supplies
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Corner Rizal Drive and 4th Avenue, Bonifacio South District, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org