Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, preferably a registered nurse
- Has at least 3 years of experience in the same function
- Technically capable in medical fields
- Knowledgeable in health and hygiene principles
- Schedule and implement annual, periodical, and special examinations of employees
- Provide first-aid treatments and medications for sick employees, as needed
- Maintain all the employees’ medical records and conduct a regular inventory of medicines and medical supplies
- Prepare purchase requisition requests for medicines as necessary to ensure the availability of all medical supplies
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com