Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (preferably a registered nurse)
- Has at least 3 years of experience in the same function
- Technically capable in medical fields and knowledgeable in health and hygiene principles
- Schedule and implement annual, periodical, and special health examination of employees
- Provide first-aid treatments and medications for sick employees, as needed
- Maintain all employees’ medical records and conduct a regular inventory of medicines and medical supplies
- Prepare purchase requisition of medicines as necessary to ensure availability of all medical supplies
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com