Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with prior experience in the same field and capacity
- Act as the terminal’s main focal person for Health, Safety, Security and Environment
- Assume the role of Pollution Control Officer and the implementation and compliance with corporate security procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the compliance to DENR requirements including environmental testing and submission of SMR and QMR reports
- Assume the role of Port Facility Security Officer and implement and comply with the corporate security procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the compliance to OTS requirements including submission of necessary reportorial documents
- Keep constant communication with the OTS for release of security memos for implementation at the terminal
- Conduct regular worksite inspection to identify unsafe acts and conditions, and discuss the findings to the Operations Supervisors and/or Superintendent for necessary corrective action
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com