- Graduate of any Engineering course
- With BOSH or OSH training certificates
- With working experience in depot operations in the oil industry is a plus
- Preferably with prior experience in the same field and capacity.
- Has strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Act as the terminal’s main focal person for Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE)
- Conduct regular worksite inspection to identify unsafe acts and conditions, and discuss the findings to the Operations Supervisors and/or Superintendent for necessary corrective action
- Participate in Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis and track/follow up the progress/status of identified corrective actions
- Perform Site Induction Training to all guests/visitors/new hires and maintain an updated list of attendees for record keeping
- Maintain and update the list of Personnel Training Records and other Safety Records
- Spearhead the development and implementation of HSE initiatives to meet KPI targets. These include tracking and updating of HSE scorecards, the performance of drills, and other HSE-related programs.
- Conduct a periodic review of the terminal’s emergency response programs and training/retraining of terminal personnel
- Participate in the review/development of Terminal’s work procedures.
- Act as a responder in the terminal’s emergency response team
- Inspection and Monitoring of HSE-related equipment, such as, but not limited to Fire Fighting equipment, Oil Spill response equipment and GENSET.
- Perform additional Supervisory Tasks as necessary
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com