Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- A graduate of Engineering or any related course
- With at least 2 years of experience in gasoline station repair and maintenance
- Can drive and has a valid driver’s license
- Prepare cost estimate, and review and evaluate project costs
- Monitor ESPU-awarded projects (NTIs and special projects)
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems
- Promote the company’s vision, mission, and values
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the superior from time to time
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com