Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Must be a graduate of B.S. Chemistry, B.S. Chemical Engineering Technology, Bachelor of Applied Science, or any allied courses of B.S. Chemistry
- Has at least 1 year of working experience in a petroleum testing laboratory, a manufacturing company, or a service testing laboratory, and exposure to and/or knowledge in using analytical instruments such as UV-Vis, pH, AAS, ICP, XRF, and Auto-titrators
- Very capable of preparing reagents and standardize chemical reagents
- Has strong interpersonal communication skills and can lead an event/team/group
- Perform chemical and physical testing of lubricants based on ASTM and IP standards.
- Perform chemical and physical testing of fuels based on ASTM and IP standards.
- Maintain the accuracy, cleanliness, and proper working conditions of analytical instruments and other measuring devices used in the Quality Assurance & Product Development Department.
- Maintain an accurate and timely record of activities and information which are needed for management’s decision-making.
- Perform quality inspection on Phoenix fuels on retail stations on a nationwide scale
- Conduct site inspection of toll blending & filling of service providers
- Assist in developing products, methods, procedures, and training materials
- Assist in the implementation, conduct, and roll-out of technical training to Phoenix personnel.
- Will perform other responsibilities, as may be assigned by a superior or the management, related to Quality Assurance & Product Development Department
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com, at firstname.lastname@example.org for Luzon, or at email@example.com for Visayas and Mindanao.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org