Website Phoenix Asphalt Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- Preferably a licensed Chemist or a licensed Chemical Technician
- With experience in plant operation in the petroleum, petrochemical, or manufacturing industry
- Responsible for the inventory and calibration plan of the laboratory equipment
- Perform technical support for sales and customers when required
- Ensure that the condition of the equipment being used conforms to the requirements of the test standard
- Conduct product testing demonstrations to customers in accordance with the standards
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org