Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Preferably a Licensed Chemist
- Has experience working in a petroleum testing laboratory, manufacturing company, or service testing laboratory
- Perform chemical and physical testing of fuels based on standards
- Maintain accuracy, cleanliness, and proper working conditions of analytical instruments and other measuring devices used in the Product Quality Department
- Maintain an accurate and reliable data recording system of test data and other operational information for them to be easily accessible for reference, statistical analysis, and issue resolution
- Assist in the development of products, methods, procedures, and training materials
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org