Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- Preferably a licensed chemist or a licensed chemical technician
- With experience in plant operation gained from petroleum, petrochemical, or manufacturing industry
- Perform different quality tests for incoming raw materials, and in-process and finished products
- Observe and monitor production run and ensure every process is in conformance to standard manufacturing processes
- Monitor the loading process of the finished product to ensure that the product to be delivered is in good quality condition
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com