Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in business, technical, or marketing
- Has proven relevant experience, either in business and/or consultancy
- Has strong credibility, experience, and proven track record in modern capability and proficiency development, instructional design, and learning deployment
- Drive and execute outstanding retail skills development strategies
- Translate business needs and operating standards into training/capability plans and work with internal teams and external partners to effectively execute them
- Develop and deliver the retail training portfolio. This includes designing the training programs and facilitating them in an innovative approach.
- Provide an assessment of the site skills of the retailer recruitment pipeline
- Coach and mentor retailers on the Retail Capability & Phoenix Operational Excellence Processes. Coach the site team on applicable knowledge and skills.
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com