Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- A graduate of any 4-year course, preferably with a major in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related field
- With at least 3-5 years in an ABAP role in an SAP environment/client
- Has knowledge of SAP ABAP application operation: reports, interfaces, enhancements, and interfacing of these frameworks into SAP
- To perform various and assigned programming (i.e. ABAP or .NET) with a focus on one or more of the following areas as assigned: interfaces, workflow, and/or forms
- To work in a project team environment and integrate with the business, functional, technical and other team members in an effort to meet firm project deadlines on RICEFW objects
- To develop practices and procedures to manage technologies based on “best practice” standards
- To learn and support the third-party application
- To develop technical standards to support and operate technologies within the system landscape
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org