Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Has at least 5 years of IT management experience (at least as an IT team lead)
- Has at least 3 years of experience in IT support and operations management
- Ideally with experience in ERP and end-user computing technologies
- Manage a team of SAP functional experts covering all the SAP modules used across the Phoenix and Udenna groups – FI/CO/MM/PP/PS, BPC, ISOIL, ISRetail
- Oversee the team’s day-to-day operations ensuring that resources are assigned to support tickets and service requests effectively and efficiently so that they are closed/delivered within SLA
- Manage staff performance and productivity through coaching, performance reviews, and competence development via formal and on-the-job training
- Conduct regular review with the team on the team’s performance against SLA and other commitments
- Embed the global standard operational processes (ITIL) and ensure the team’s compliance to these processes – incident management, change management, problem management, and configuration management
- Provide IT management with the team’s regular operational performance report – performance against SLA, end-user survey result, and status of system enhancements
- Collaborate closely with other Service Delivery teams and the Project Delivery team to ensure consistent processes in deployment and support of IT service
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org